Sunday, May 3, 2009

Training My Replacement

I know, I'm a bad blogger. That's what happens when you work 30 hours a week, with a 40+ minute drive each way. And have kids. And a husband. And... um any other excuses that'll work?

Anyhow, I had to share a couple pictures. First is what I found while I thought Sara was quietly watching a cartoon so I could make dinner. She was happily pecking away on the keyboard, moving the mouse around in circles. Think she sees me on here much?

She's also loving trying on other peoples' shoes. Here she is in one of mine and one of Liam's.



Here is a picture of our future soccer star.

And lest you think we gave away our firstborn, here are some pics of both kids from Easter.

1 comment:

jan in nagasaki said...

so cute!!! and there is your grandmother, too!!! please say hello to her from me....